For Newbie, Joining Chat Room of Yahoo Messenger might got frustrated condition when they found that their request to join chat room was refused or blocked. The Error message appears after they tried to join Chat Room: This Request was Refused. Why this is happen? what should we do to fix this problem? How we can join chat room of Yahoo Messenger? Don’t worry We will give you the solution how to handle this problem.
First of all, We wanna ask you one thing? How old are you? If the answer of yours is “I am 18 years old”, then that great! We believe you never got the request was refused problem. We believe in this, because, actually, the request error join room happen is because Yahoo did not allow user under 18 years old to join Yahoo Community such as Chat Room (Possibly marks as “adult”). So, if any error of join room happen again, please make sure, you comply with Chat Rule of YM. Don’t ever use your ID to make a spam activities or others illegal things.
- Use must comply with all applicable local, state, and federal rules, regulations, and laws.
- Do not post content protected by any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights, without permission from the owner.
- Adult content is permitted only in areas marked ‘adult’. You must be 18 years or older to access these areas.
- Participation in all communities is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
- For specific rules, refer to the community guidelines of the service you are using – however nothing found elsewhere may override these basic principles.
Therefore, the only way to fix refused error is Create new Yahoo ID and make sure the age of yours is 18 years or older.
ps: Yahoo and Yahoo Messenger logo are registered trademark of Yahoo. Inc.
Tags: Yahoo! Messenger